It is currently Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:31 am

Music fair in Frankfurt/Main (Germany) - Musikmesse

A discussion forum for anything even marginally Hauptwerk-related.
  • Author

mamuesp

Music fair in Frankfurt/Main (Germany) - Musikmesse

PostSun Mar 28, 2004 8:42 am

Hello to all!

To introduce myself (some forum users will know me because of my Hautptwerk review for a german music magazine): I'm an electrical engineer with focus on computer science and with organ ambitions (on an amateur level) - so I see Hauptwerk and it's organs a lot from the technical side. And I'm really amazed what could be done with todays technique and Martin's knowledge ...

Now I have just a question: is there anyone of the Hauptwerk Sample providers visiting the "Musikmesse" (31.03.2004 - 04.04.2004) in Frankfurt/Main (Germany) as an exhibitor?

Best regards,
Manfred Mueller-Spaeth

B. Milan

Site Admin

PostMon Mar 29, 2004 3:48 am

Hi Manfred! I can safely say that I will not be there! Although I wish I could, I will most likely be in the studio working on upcoming projects. I wish you the best of times at the Musikmesse. Will you be demonstrating Hauptwerk and some of the organs at the exhibition? I hope that you are able to introduce a whole new audience to the Hauptwerk program! Good luck!
Brett Milan
Owner
MILAN DIGITAL AUDIO

mamuesp

PostMon Mar 29, 2004 4:04 pm

Hi Brett!

I'm visiting the fair as freelance author and journalist - and I'm not connected to Hauptwerk in any way. So perhaps my review in "PC & Musik" (which will be puplished in May) may introduce Hautpwerk to a new "circle" - but that's all I've done.

But at the fair I will be searching for good components for my organ console - there is a german manufacturer which sells a modular system for use with Hauptwerk, this will be interesting.

Best regards,
Manfred Mueller-Spaeth

Calcant

PostTue Mar 30, 2004 4:14 am

Orgelbits, the German HW support site, will be present at Frankfurt Fair since Hoffrichter Orgelbau does demonstrations of HW showing hardware equipment (keyboards, electronics). Booth is in hall 5.0 D10.
It´s a virtue to be well-tempered.
German speaking readers are invited to visit http://www.orgelbits.de for info about HW subjects.

AquaStill

PostTue Apr 13, 2004 3:08 am

I have the same question for the next salon de la musique Musicorama in Paris, which will be held next 6-10 of May

Return to General discussion