It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:42 am

James Pressler

A discussion forum for anything even marginally Hauptwerk-related.
  • Author

giwro

James Pressler

PostThu Apr 01, 2004 3:12 am

Just a quick note to you all -

James Pressler suffered a fall earlier this week and was taken to the hospital. He was concerned that he might have had another stroke, but all tests for that have come back negative.

He is in a rehab center for therapy on a weak knee, (which is believed the culprit for the fall) where he will remain until he has strengthened it enough to return home. I spoke with him on the telephone today (Wednesday) and he was in good spirits, his usual sarcastic and humor-filled self.

As he has no access to email, please send your good wishes to an account that has been set up for him by a friend:
jamespressler@frogmusic.com
The mail will be printed out and delivered to him.

James sends his good wishes to all, and hopes soon to be back home making music. I told him he and Martin could have a race - will Jim return home first, or will Martin finish version 2? <chuckle>

Best wishes to all,

Jonathan
Jonathan Orwig
Coon Rapids, Minnesota USA
http://www.evensongmusic.net

B. Milan

Site Admin

PostThu Apr 01, 2004 3:46 am

Thanks for the update Johnathan. I read the news yesterday and sent James my condolences. I hope that his recovery goes without a hitch and that he will be back soon to continue his music making. Thanks for letting us know more details on the situation.
Brett Milan
Owner
MILAN DIGITAL AUDIO

Return to General discussion