It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:21 am

Image Tags Not Working

A discussion forum for anything even marginally Hauptwerk-related.
  • Author

adamsih300u

Image Tags Not Working

PostFri Sep 16, 2016 8:31 am

Hello,

I just wanted to let someone know there may be an issue with the IMG tag function. I had posted some pictures of the console I was building a few weeks ago, and it worked great then. Now, when I was trying to post an update with new pictures (uploaded to the same cloud site), I get a message on this forum when previewing my post saying 'It was not possible to determine the dimensions of the image'.

I also just tried previewing this post with an image linked from Wikipedia to see if an alternate image storage location would make a difference, but I received the same error.

Let me know if I can help further with any testing. Love the forum and Hauptwerk!

Thanks,
Adam

B. Milan

Site Admin

Re: Image Tags Not Working

PostSat Sep 17, 2016 11:09 am

Hello Adam,

There is no issue with the forum img tags, either your image exceeds the allowed pixel dimensions or the site link you posted is not in line with what works with the forum.

Please also see viewtopic.php?f=21&t=9797 for further information if need be.
Brett Milan
Owner
MILAN DIGITAL AUDIO

adamsih300u

Re: Image Tags Not Working

PostSat Sep 17, 2016 4:27 pm

I will keep trying. I thought it particularly odd that when I went back to edit my original post (where IMG tags worked successfully) and previewed it without changes, I also received the error.

Thanks for the response, I'm sure I'll get it to work.

Return to General discussion