It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:10 pm

Something to be said about victory

A discussion forum for anything even marginally Hauptwerk-related.
  • Author

engrssc

Something to be said about victory

PostThu Nov 03, 2016 4:44 am

and the sweet smell of success. Example our Chicago Cubs winning the World Series after 108 years. :shock: :lol: The "curse" of the billy goat has been lifted :D https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curse_of_the_Billy_Goat

And in comparison how far Hauptwerk has come in a much shorter span of time. Then there is our own personal victories after "battling" a frustrating and sometimes intermittent stubborn problem with computers, hardware and the like. We can't forget the fantastic support we find here with Martin, Brett and so many other knowledgeable sources that contribute collectively to our success. None of these success stories with Hauptwerk took 108 years. Cheers for the winners and encouragement to those who didn't get there just yet.

Rgds,
Ed

8ftStop

Re: Something to be said about victory

PostWed Nov 16, 2016 6:34 am

Our scrappy Cleveland team put up a good fight, but Chicago was clearly the stronger team throughout the season and they deserved to come out on top in the series. Fortunately, I don't give a hoot to professional sports so it wasn't a blow to me when we lost, but I do like when those around me are proud and happy.

Scott Duncan, Cleveland

ChangedForever

Re: Something to be said about victory

PostWed Nov 16, 2016 11:05 am

Ed ---

Great game!! Watched it from beginning to end; on pins and needles throughout the entire game :D .

--- Mark

Return to General discussion