It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:17 am

Seeking technical users in Brisbane, Australia

A discussion forum for anything even marginally Hauptwerk-related.
  • Author

AllenKloeden

Seeking technical users in Brisbane, Australia

PostMon Feb 19, 2018 10:39 pm

I'd like to be in contact with any Hauptwerk users in Brisbane, AU, who are technically knowledgeable/proficient and can advise me on the (two) Hauptwerk setups I have.

engrssc

Re: Brisbane, Australia

PostTue Feb 20, 2018 12:29 am

If you don't find any local help, you can contact Francois Ratte in Canada who provides detailed one-to-one computer advice for Hauptwerk users, on a consultancy basis via the Internet.

http://www.hauptwerkconsultant.com/

Rgds,
Ed

mdyde

Re: Seeking technical users in Brisbane, Australia

PostTue Feb 20, 2018 5:17 am

Hello Allen,

[Topic moved here, since it isn't a technical support request in itself, as such. I've also edited the topic title to try to make it easier for people to find it.]

To add to Ed's reply, the Contrebombarde Concert Hall website also has a 'Meet and Greet' feature (about a third of the way down the page), which allows its users to contact other Hauptwerk users (who've given their permission) in their particular area:

http://www.contrebombarde.com/concerthall/home/front
Best regards, Martin.
Hauptwerk software designer/developer, Milan Digital Audio.

Cooky

PostTue Feb 20, 2018 7:03 am

Hi Allen,
A search in the members area of Hauptwerk shows five members who identify their location as Brisbane. To navigate, go to "Members" , click on "Location" to sort by location and from about page 50 onwards location is disclosed. Please note that among that group in Brisbane Stephen Phillips is deceased.
Click on any individual profile and send a" Private Message" to that person.
I am sure most will be only too happy to give any assistance they are able or send you on to a more appropriate person.

sipirc

PostSat Mar 03, 2018 7:13 am

Hello Allen,

I am a Brisbane-based Hauptwerk user and was a friend of the late Stephen Phillips...just saw your message. I, among many others in the field of Hauptwerk, am still learning but perhaps could help advise in a few things.
Another friend, Jack aka ‘laurentiusho’ is also a Hauptwerk user based in this city, by the way. Also Ian who appears under the name ‘solotibia’ on this forum. Perhaps one or two of us could help you.

Regards,
Greg

Return to General discussion