It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:26 am

audio interface

A discussion forum for anything even marginally Hauptwerk-related.
  • Author

royad22@comcast.net

audio interface

PostSun May 17, 2020 4:02 pm

I posted this message a couple of days ago and i never saw it appear on the forum. I must have done something wrong. Anyway, i just wanted some input on which usb audio interface for 2012 imac running catalina. Thanks.

Roy

IainStinson

Re: audio interface

PostSun May 17, 2020 5:52 pm

The moderator has moved your post into audio / midi interfaces http://forum.hauptwerk.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=18673. I replied there. (The forum is structured into different sections to help organise the discussions...)
Iain

mdyde

Re: audio interface

PostMon May 18, 2020 3:32 am

Hello Roy,

Yes -- I also moved you other post asking for MIDI interface recommendations there too:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=18673
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=18669 .

That section of the forum covers audio and MIDI interface hardware, so if you have a dig around through previous topics there you'll find lots of previous discussions and recommendations for audio and MIDI interfaces.

We try to keep the forum organised, so that people can find relevant things as easily as possible. If you tick the 'User control panel | Board preferences | Edit posting defaults: Notify me upon replies by default' forum option then the forum software will notify you automatically whenever anybody replies to your topic, even if we've moved the topic.
Best regards, Martin.
Hauptwerk software designer/developer, Milan Digital Audio.

Return to General discussion