I want to invite
- friends of Hauptwerk
- people, who are interested in Hauptwerk
- producers of sample-sets + Martin Dyde
for two open days in my home at Bochum, Germany.
It’s only a private and non-commercial event (I don’t have anything to sell), for an exchange of information. You can play, listen or discuss.
The following sample-sets are ready to use:
- Silbermann, Reinhardtsgrimma (OrganART Media)
- Bosch/Schnitger, Vollenhove (OrganART Media)
- Ducroquet/Cavaillé-Coll, Aix (OrganART Media)
- Skinner, Chicago (Milan digital audio)
- Grygar, Litomysl (Hauptwerk.cz)
- Unknown, Doksy-Kruh (Sonus paradisi)
- Rieger, Doksy (Sonus paradisi)
- Casavant, Ontario (Exemplum Organum)
- Brindley & Foster, Birmingham (Crumhorn Labs)
- Virtual Theatre Pipe Organ 3/11 (Keymedia)
24.11.2007 and 01.12.2007
each starts at 10 a.m. (open end)
As it’s my private address in Bochum/Germany, I don’t want to make it public in this forum. Please send me an Email to joerg[dot]glebe[at]thyssenkrupp[dot]com with a short (preferring binding) acceptance (date and approx. time, number of persons), then I will give you my address, telephone number and the route.
My wife will care for soft drinks and food.
Questions will be answered by email.
Attached you find some new pictures of my console and the prospect.
- Joerg Glebe -