It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:07 pm

Frustration

A discussion forum for anything even marginally Hauptwerk-related.
  • Author

John D

Frustration

PostFri Sep 18, 2020 11:06 am

After having invested a lot in a new fully loaded Mac, and got log setup, and purchased a perpetual license upgrade, and spent several house setting it up, I am now unable to download V5.1 of the Hauptwerk software. I have gotten no email link. Does anyone know if the Hauptwerk auto email system is down. Of course there is no one to call because HW has no listed phone number. I did send a message in their contact system but did not get the usual acknowledgement email from HW.

This has become very frustrating.
J Durgan
Dr. John R. Durgan

John D

Re: Frustration

PostFri Sep 18, 2020 11:12 am

I just got a link from Froncois Ratté. Apparently one fo their servers that does the emails is down. I have counted to 10.

I can now move on.
Dr. John R. Durgan

TheOrganDoc

PostFri Sep 18, 2020 6:54 pm

Francois is extremely knowledgeable in the Intricacies of Hauptwerk installation !

John D wrote:I just got a link from Froncois Ratté. Apparently one fo their servers that does the emails is down. I have counted to 10.

I can now move on.
Mel..............TheOrganDoc...............

organtechnology

PostFri Sep 18, 2020 7:07 pm

TheOrganDoc wrote:Francois is extremely knowledgeable in the Intricacies of Hauptwerk installation !

John D wrote:I just got a link from Froncois Ratté. Apparently one fo their servers that does the emails is down. I have counted to 10.

I can now move on.

Everything worthwhile takes work and some frustration. But Hauptwerk is worth the effort. My original journey to comprehension of the intricacies of Hauptwerk v3.x took months but it was worth it. Thanks to Grant, the light came on.

Thomas
Complete Hauptwerk™ systems using real wood consoles, PC Sound Engines, Dante Audio for Home or Church. info (at) organtechnology.com http://www.organtechnology.com
Authorized Hauptwerk; Milan Digital Audio and Lavender Audio reseller.
USA and Canada shipments only.

TheOrganDoc

PostWed Sep 23, 2020 5:08 pm

Hello John, I do hope that you as another Floridian have your Hauptwerk organ playing beautifully playing. you have a beautiful console there. My Donna and I live in Port Saint Lucy Florida, to the East of you. My Wurli Console is fully playable here but I have not upgraded to HW V. Best wishes, Mel

I can now move on.
Mel..............TheOrganDoc...............

M. Qualley

Site Admin

PostThu Sep 24, 2020 10:18 am

Greetings all!

The download should be fully functioning now. We migrated to a dedicated server and it caused a couple glitches that should now be resolved.

If you are experiencing any difficulties please contact Franćois at support@hauptwerk.com.

Sorry for any frustrations!!

Thanks for being a part of the HW family!!!
Michelle
Michelle Qualley
Director of Marketing & Business Operations
MILAN DIGITAL AUDIO

Return to General discussion