It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:42 pm

All IA organs at $100 for 2 days only

A discussion forum for anything even marginally Hauptwerk-related.
  • Author

SKresge

Re: All IA organs at $100 for 2 days only

PostThu Aug 17, 2023 11:46 am

Csaba Huszty wrote:However, we have updated the site to allow you to continue with your purchase, so please feel free to order. Rest assured, as soon as our stock of activation codes is replenished, which we anticipate to be within the next few hours, our system will automatically distribute the codes to you.

I continue to try just purchase Esztergom like you just instructed and the site does not allow it. I continue to get the message listed below and have contacted via the site with no direction. Any suggestions and how I can make the purchase? I know the code and download can follow. Thanks, Scott

We regret that your order could not be accepted. We value your business and would like to help you complete this order. Please contact us for assistance.

Csaba Huszty

PostThu Aug 17, 2023 2:01 pm

It appears this message pertains to a declined transaction within the webstore system. Typically, these declines occur at the payment processor's end, and they often provide limited details on the cause. We recommend attempting the purchase using an alternative card or another payment method (for instance, switching between PayPal and a credit card or vice versa). If you continue to encounter issues, we can offer direct bank transfer details to facilitate your purchase. For more assistance and detailed information, please reach out to us via our support platform.
Yours truly,
Dr. Csaba Huszty

SKresge

PostThu Aug 17, 2023 2:12 pm

Csaba,

Thanks for your response. A different credit card did not work, but the PayPal did!!

Thank you so much,

Scott

Csaba Huszty

PostFri Aug 18, 2023 8:07 am

Please note that we have extended the offerings until 25 August.
Yours truly,
Dr. Csaba Huszty

IainStinson

PostFri Aug 18, 2023 10:41 am

Two quick questions about Scots Rieger instrument.
1 does it have portrait screens or are only landscape screens provided?
2 to get the complete instrument do you need both Scots II Personal and Scots II upgrades to personal
(2 * $100)? I found the description a little unclear.
Thanks.
Iain

TheatreOrganNo1

PostFri Aug 18, 2023 11:48 pm

So has anyone been successful at downloading a whole sampleset? Finally thought I had the MTH upgrade downloaded, and HW says in missing MTH no. 2. I get an error 404 trying to DL it. Guess I'll try in the morning hehe.
Jake C.
Organ Tuner, Shop Assistant at Carlton Smith Pipe Organ Restorations.
Atos-Cicatos
bartonbrass@sbcglobal.net

JulianMoney-Kyrle

PostSat Aug 19, 2023 6:54 am

I have received an email, supposedly from Inspired Acoustics, offering me Melbourne Town Hall at "half price" since I have ordered Scots Rieger. This seems rather odd, not least because I already have Melbourne Town Hall, and I am wondering if this could be some kind of phishing scam. The address in the link was long and complicated, but the format seemed similar to the one in the original email informing me of the sale a few days ago.

Hopefully Csaba will be able to confirm one way or the other.

IainStinson

PostSat Aug 19, 2023 7:06 am

I had a similar (but different) offer emailed after I bought the Urakami (Mander) organ. I suspect is IA's "normal" upselling.
Iain

Cooky

PostSat Aug 19, 2023 7:42 am

I have now successfully downloaded and installed Melbourne Town Hall - all 50GB at speeds as little as 50kb/sec. With the addition of the reverb IA have made available for Hauptwerk 5 and up it has become a very believable set. The Hauptwerk 4 version I have previously tested always seemed a little dry. The bass has always been almost beyond the capability of my speakers - not really a complaint because that is quite faithful to the real instrument. I was once told that the recording of the bass at MTH put more stress on IA's recording equipment than anything they had previously encoutered.
I believe that Atlantic City is the only instrument with more acoustic 16' and 32' ranks than MTH.

Only time will tell whether this amazing offer from Inspired Acoustics is a most generous offer, a sign of stress, or perhaps both.

Csaba Huszty

PostSat Aug 19, 2023 5:31 pm

The e-mail might have indeed been an upselling one, although in the current sale there should be no such thing happening, I think it is safest to ignore the message.

We are in the process of removing the stress from the servers by further distributing the load. The download speeds should become normal within a few more hours.

We do have a lot of stress on the servers. :wink:
Yours truly,
Dr. Csaba Huszty

jcwall

PostMon Aug 21, 2023 7:37 am

Is anyone else still experiencing exceptionally slow speeds and 'file not found' notifications - this has been constant for me since Friday last and has not improved today. Occasionally a download will restart but then fail very quickly. I have messaged 'Inspired Acoustics' twice and received no reply. I would be very interested to learn of the experience of others at this time ...

nrorganist

PostMon Aug 21, 2023 9:20 am

Yes, at least to Colorado in the US, I am having the same experience.

For files in a Download Product list, every file download attempt has always failed with a NaN error.

Individual file downloads via Direct Link are still experiencing exceptionally slow speeds, ultimately ending with network failures and 'file not found' errors

For example, Sun Aug 20, I made 3 attempts to download MTH 'part 2' (a 2GB RAR) via Direct link. Results were failures leaving partial downloads of 25.7MB, 100MB, 140MB. My internet connection Speedtests at 214.4Mbps down and 11.7Mbps up, so it is unlikely to be a bandwidth issue at my end locally.

I will probably wait for the download flurry to settle down.

Tue Aug 22 update:

Late Monday night, as a test that I was planning to do once a day, I attempted a single file download via a Direct Link.
The 2GB 'partNN' download succeeded, and completed in less than 2 minutes.

This morning the success and speed continued, enabling me to complete my downloads.
This suggests that my downloads were being served by a Content Distribution Network in my region (most likely in Denver).

The difference from previous days' attempts was astounding!
Kudos to IA for choosing an awesome Content Distribution Network provider!

Mark
Last edited by nrorganist on Tue Aug 22, 2023 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ArjanK

PostMon Aug 21, 2023 1:14 pm

Same issue here in The Netherlands.

It seems to improve now . . . More stable download speed, average 9,57 MB/s

murph

PostMon Aug 21, 2023 4:45 pm

I had been refraining from rushing to download as I expected this congestion, but I have just downloaded Urakami packages at full speed in Dublin (I was getting 6min/2Gb over wifi, then switched to wired and got 2Gb/2min. I am paying Virgin for 500mb fibre, but when I did a speed-test, after IA downloads caused my fire-cube to stutter!!!!, found out I am actually getting 100mb downloads! Goodbye Virgin Fibre, hello 3 5G at under half the price and twice that speed.
Thanks IA for saving me money!!

T.

p.s. I think one of IA's European servers is 200m down the road from me at work, so internal Irish speeds would be prioriatised.

zonker

PostMon Aug 21, 2023 6:18 pm

murph wrote:I had been refraining from rushing to download as I expected this congestion, but I have just downloaded Urakami packages at full speed in Dublin (I was getting 6min/2Gb over wifi, then switched to wired and got 2Gb/2min.

the Urakami links were updated at ~1400 BST on aug 21, and work much better now. I downloaded them at 33mbit/s on Virgin Media from Dublin earlier today.

murph wrote:p.s. I think one of IA's European servers is 200m down the road from me at work, so internal Irish speeds would be prioriatised.

the larger IA data assets are hosted via CDN77, which is a content distribution network (kudos to IA for this). The CDN77 node serving this content to Dublin is physically located in Frankfurt.
PreviousNext

Return to General discussion