[quote="Stefanussen"]I suppose that would make it this one?
[b]Grand Orgue Cavaillé-Coll de L'Abbatiale St. Etienne de Caen[/b]
Edit: looks like a pretty meaty organ, specs: http://orgue.free.fr/a5o7.html
I think that the correct reference for Caen organ is this:
or this one:
with 49 stops, this is significantly larger than the Metz organ...
A few subjective notes of (possible) interest:
1) all "four fonds" are there, in the Grand Orgue (good)
2) only one mixture, the plein-jeu (surprising)
3) no nazard, no tierce (apart from those inside the cornets) (not-so-good, IMHO)
4) large variety of reeds, esp. in the Recit (good)
5) are there tremulants? (surprising if not)
6) a 32' in the pedal (good)
7) there are plenty of 16' in all manuals (a dark sound?)
8) does anybody known what Carillon III is?