It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:42 am

Registration for My Free Organ Video Mini Course Opens Now

Playing or learning the organ, hints, tips and tricks, registrations, techniques, fingerings, ...
  • Author

Organduo

Registration for My Free Organ Video Mini Course Opens Now

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 11:32 am

I'm so excited to announce that all the preparation work for my free 7 day organ video mini course is done. If you take part in this mini course, you will learn how to play the Prelude and Fugue in F major, BWV 556 on the organ in just 7 days.

Beside the most efficient practice techniques and step by step learning method for each day, I'll teach you many important things, such as:

--> How this prelude and fugue are put together
--> How to apply the most efficient early keyboard fingering and pedaling in this piece
--> What is the ideal articulation for the baroque music
--> What are the most common ornaments for Bach's music and how to apply them in this piece
--> How pedal preparation technique can automate your pedal playing and make it free from mistakes
--> How the modulations are applied in this piece to make it sound more colorful and interesting
--> How the composer designed the tonal plan for this piece (and why you should be aware of it)
--> I will teach you also about the chords, sequences, various compositional devices the composer uses for this piece

I don't care how long or short these videos are going to be, the most important thing for me is to teach you all that you need to know to successfully advance in organ playing.

So although I call it a mini course, you will receive massive value and information which you can use not just to master this fantastic piece, but also other your favorite compositions that you are playing right now or intend to learn in the future.

So even if you have played this piece piece before, I encourage you take part in it simply because of these additional things that I teach you about in this course.

Bonus: you will also receive a score of this piece with complete fingering and pedaling for easy practicing. But remember, this is a limited time offer and you have to act quick because the registration ends this Wednesday at Midnight, US Eastern Time.

Since I'm in the mood of over-delivering and exceeding my student's expectations, I'm not revealing all the bonuses and surprises that I've prepared for you.

To sign up for this course, go here:
http://www.organduo.lt/bwv-556-mini-course.html
Vidas Pinkevicius, DMA
Secrets of Organ Playing -
Down-to-earth tips and advice about how to play the organ
www.organduo.lt

Return to Performance practice