It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:07 pm

Error 0804

Using the CODM to create your own organ definitions, exchange CODM organ definitions, ...
  • Author

chetr@skybest.com

Error 0804

PostWed Apr 24, 2013 3:46 pm

Failed to load EnclosurePipe object from file- the value '-1.156906487895e-1' specified for the attribute
'FiltParmWhenClsd_ExtraAttnAtMinDb' is not within the allowed range.
Message code; 0804

I cannot find the attribute value anywhere in my file!. I cannot find the exact name of the attribute in my file
The original file was loaded under HW3.3. This is the first time I have tried to load a CODM in HW4. Happy with HW4.0 and am using the HW for Launch Pads. I use 2 launch Pads for my CODM Organ and 2 additional Launch Pads for my POW332

Help

Chet

B. Milan

Site Admin

Re: Error 0804

PostThu Apr 25, 2013 12:44 pm

Helo Chet,

Did you recompile the ODF in Hauptwerk 4 before loading or did you load the original version 3 ODF?

The XML parameters were tightened up in version 4 over version 3, so it could have ben that version 3 was allowing an invalid parameter which is now not allowed.

If you recompile in version 4 and still get an error message let us know.

Since the CODM uses enclosure settings on a Division basis, first look at your Division settings in the CODM file for the pipe enclosures and try changing them to different values, they should not have overlaps (i.e. be sure the minimum is less than the maximum).

If you need to, you may send us your CODM file we can also have a look for you to inform you of the actual incorrect value.
Brett Milan
Owner
MILAN DIGITAL AUDIO

chetr@skybest.com

Re: Error 0804

PostThu Apr 25, 2013 2:10 pm

Brett

I originally compiled the CODM in 3.3 and it compiled correctly. I am now trying to compile in 4.0+ because of a few tweaks. I have tried several other earlier compiles(3.3) that have the same problem with 4.0+(upgrade because of)Launch Pads.

I have since sent you a copy of the CODM file and a picture of the error message. I have done a find on just about every thing in the book but with no good results I could not find any minus entries under any Rank parameters. Limits on that parameter in 4.0 is 0-60.(according to the pdf).

Please let me know if you receive the files

Best Regards

chet

Return to Custom Organ Design Module (CODM)