It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:41 am

Scaling of ...StdPages...

Using the CODM to create your own organ definitions, exchange CODM organ definitions, ...
  • Author

chr.schmitz

Scaling of ...StdPages...

PostThu Oct 08, 2015 3:15 am

Hi,

I am currently working on a CODM with high-res layouts. When setting width and height for the <CustomDisplay_...> and at the same time set StdPages_Controls and/or StdPages_Keyboards to "Y", these pages become very small. Is there any possibility to scale them?

This would make my life much easer, when building up a CODM step by step.

Best, Chris

mdyde

Re: Scaling of ...StdPages...

PostThu Oct 08, 2015 5:00 am

Hello Chris,

Sorry -- no -- those 'standard' pages always have the same dimensions in pixels. They were the original display pages for the CODM (the only ones that existed originally), and the assumption/intention is that if you're creating any of your own custom pages then you would create a full set of custom ones, rather than also using those 'standard' ones.

chr.schmitz wrote:This would make my life much easer, when building up a CODM step by step.

You could of course turn them on temporarily while you CODM definition is in development, but we'd recommend turning them off again for its final form, replacing them with custom ones that are sized to match your other custom pages.
Best regards, Martin.
Hauptwerk software designer/developer, Milan Digital Audio.

Return to Custom Organ Design Module (CODM)