It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:05 am

CODM User Guide

Using the CODM to create your own organ definitions, exchange CODM organ definitions, ...
  • Author

Doug S.

CODM User Guide

PostFri Sep 02, 2016 1:53 pm

Is there a chance the format of the CODM user guide will be redone to be more readable and study friendly?
Thanks,
Doug
Doug

mdyde

Re: CODM User Guide

PostFri Sep 02, 2016 1:56 pm

Hello Doug,

Various people have previously requested that the landscape format of the tables section of the document be changed (e.g. so that it's more easily readable on lower-resolution monitors with less scrolling), and we do plan to do that for a future version (but I can't make any promises about specifically when).
Best regards, Martin.
Hauptwerk software designer/developer, Milan Digital Audio.

dfuchs

PostWed Dec 21, 2016 12:55 pm

Hello Doug & Martin,
I'd volunteer to create a portrait version (I've already done so for the first part of the document for my own purposes), but then I'd probably need some kind of source files for the tables. And I'm aware that there might be copyright issues. What do you think?
Best regards,
Daniel
There's nothing special about it. You only have to hit the right note at the right time, then the instrument will play all on its own. -- Bach

Doug S.

PostWed Dec 21, 2016 1:12 pm

Definitely. CODM is challenging enough, but the current format makes it needlessly more difficult.
Doug

B. Milan

Site Admin

PostWed Dec 21, 2016 3:10 pm

Sorry, but we aren't able to send out the source files for anyone to edit their own versions. We're aware that users would prefer a different CODM guide format as this has been requested numerous times. Rest be assured we will be addressing this in the next version of Hauptwerk.
Brett Milan
Owner
MILAN DIGITAL AUDIO

Return to Custom Organ Design Module (CODM)