It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:07 am

Anyone with CODM knowledge want to earn some money...

Using the CODM to create your own organ definitions, exchange CODM organ definitions, ...
  • Author

OPUS1883

Anyone with CODM knowledge want to earn some money...

PostMon Oct 12, 2009 3:15 pm

Hi. I have been reading the CODM for 3 evenings now and i just can't seem to be able to get my head around it, it is totally frying my brain ! ... I just can't figuire it out about how to edit it etc... would anyone with knowledge on the CODM be willing to create a custom organ for my 3 manual 17 rank wurlitzer if i were to e-mail them all the specification. I would pay a good sum of money to who ever would be willing to take this on. I have no idea as to how long it would take to do, so if someone is willing to do this, they would have to advise me of this.

Chris

OPUS1883

Re: Anyone with CODM knowledge want to earn some money...

PostFri Oct 16, 2009 3:24 pm

OK, i really am desporate now... i've been trying to add a few couplers amd 1 rank now for four evenings solid and i'm getting no-where fast ! i'm getting a headache fast though ! And it says in the manual that this version 3 is easier than version 2 !!!!??? i am really offering som GOOD MONEY to anyone who can write me a CODM for my theatre organ. I understand this is not a 5 minuite job. I can pay via pay-pal, cash or cheque....

Many thanks,

Chris

ggoode_sa

Re: Anyone with CODM knowledge want to earn some money...

PostSat Oct 17, 2009 3:40 pm

Hi Chris,
I've sent you a personal mail with some questions on this subject.
GrahamG

Return to Custom Organ Design Module (CODM)