It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:24 am

Issues with couplers...

Using the CODM to create your own organ definitions, exchange CODM organ definitions, ...
  • Author

OPUS1883

Issues with couplers...

PostFri Oct 16, 2009 11:05 am

Hi. I have used the example organ one as a template, as i need a pretty sinmle set up for my organ.
I have used the coupler template, to create couplers for my theatre organ, but i keep getting an error come up when i try to load the organ. I have used the coupler codes from the CODM manual, including 2 custom couplers, although there doesn't seem to be any adjustments for the custom couplers in the template for custom organ one... and i have been looking at Alans post on couplers ( a few posts down the forum ) and the settings he is discribing are not even in my template... ? can anyone shed any light on this at-all ?

Many thanks,

Chris

B. Milan

Site Admin

Re: Issues with couplers...

PostFri Oct 16, 2009 8:42 pm

Hello Chris,

What type of couplers are you trying to create? Coupler codes will specify which division to which other division, so if you changed codes and do not have that particular division within the file then it would give an error. Without knowing what you are trying to accomplish or what the error message stated I can't offer more than that. If you can expound a bit more then we can try to help you.
Brett Milan
Owner
MILAN DIGITAL AUDIO

Return to Custom Organ Design Module (CODM)