It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:22 am

PMK Organ Pedalboards

Building organ consoles for use with Hauptwerk, adding MIDI to existing consoles, obtaining parts, ...
  • Author

Santibacanomc

PMK Organ Pedalboards

PostSat Jan 20, 2018 12:16 pm

Hello! I've been searching the web for a midi pedalboard, and http://www.pedamidikit.org/ showed what seems like the best price/quality in the price range of -1000€. Despite that, I want to make sure if it's worth it, so if anyone has any experience on Alessandro's products, please tell me what was it like to buy from him! Thanks a lot in advance!

johnsf

Re: PMK Organ Pedalboards

PostThu Jan 25, 2018 9:37 pm

I just got a BDO 30 note pedalboard from there and it's fantastic. Alessandro is very helpful, it was built and shipped to me in a reasonable amount of time, was easy to assemble (the level of a complicated Ikea assembly), and it works beautifully. It's also very sturdy and looks great. The cost of the pedalboard was 817E and shipping to California by Fedex was 155E which I thought was very reasonable and way cheaper than any other alternatives.
Highly recommended.

sonar11

PostFri Jan 26, 2018 8:38 am

Interesting. I looked at the AGO models he is offering, hard to say from the pictures but to me they don't look like true AGO; or is it just me? AGO is supposed to be "fan" shaped, with more distance between pedals at the front than there is at the back, but from what I can see the distance looks the same in the pictures.

johnsf

PostSat Jan 27, 2018 9:38 pm

There's another person who's posted here who bought the AGO 32 model. It was rtucker9 in the thread "pedamidikit manuals" which is down a little on this page of threads. He also posted a picture of his setup there.
I'm pretty certain Alessandro's AGO model is radiating, because he emailed me dimensions of several models I was considering, and the AGO had two widths, 92cm and 132cm, although I see what you mean about it being not quite clear from the AGO picture on the PMK website.

Santibacanomc

PostSun Feb 25, 2018 5:51 am

Hello! To everyone who's looking forward to buying one of these pedalboards, I totally recommend these! Alessandro was very helpful the whole time,answering every question I eventually had, but most of all, the pedalboard itself just feels great! It arrived in perfect conditions, it was very easy to assemble and to setup. So overall I can tell you that if you you don't know yet if this is the right choice, consider this "review"!

orcoaffamato

PostFri Mar 23, 2018 10:14 am

Hello,

I bought a PMK pedalboard too.
Alessandro finished it and sent me a photo yesterday.
It's a BDO32 pedalboard, you can see it here: http://oi64.tinypic.com/242xzm0.jpg

Return to DIY organ consoles / MIDI