It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:39 am

Noorlander Organs- The Netherlands

Building organ consoles for use with Hauptwerk, adding MIDI to existing consoles, obtaining parts, ...
  • Author

hsmith98

Noorlander Organs- The Netherlands

PostMon Jun 18, 2018 8:10 pm

I'm looking for a Hauptwerk-only 4 manual organ, simple, and am looking closely at Noorlander (The Netherlands); They are easy to deal with and have nice looking simple organs. Has anyone had good or bad experiences with them? I'm in North Carolina.

anco111

Re: Noorlander Organs- The Netherlands

PostTue Jun 19, 2018 1:28 am

What kind of experiences are you looking for?
Someone who shipped an organ from The Netherlands to North Carolina? Or someone who has a Noorlander-organ?

If the latter is true, don't worry, from what I have read on the dutch HW-forum, they are good.

How are you going to handle technical problems? It won't be easy for Noorlander to quickly come by and repair something or change some settings...

hsmith98

Re: Noorlander Organs- The Netherlands

PostTue Jun 19, 2018 8:25 pm

Thanks! Good question. I'm asking that question now. We have a local organ fellow who repairs organs of different brands, and I will see if he knows or can learn about Noorlander.. I'll be using my own iMac and touchscreens, so the chances of a Hauptwerk-only organ having many problems is probably rare.. I don't know yet. HLS

Return to DIY organ consoles / MIDI