It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:58 am

Stops puller

Building organ consoles for use with Hauptwerk, adding MIDI to existing consoles, obtaining parts, ...
  • Author

PASSAGEZ

Stops puller

PostMon Mar 13, 2023 11:27 am

Hello,

First of all, please apologize if I'm not in the right forum section or if it is not authorised to ask here for Hauptwerk accessories suppliers.

For a new project, I'm looking for stops puller. As I don't know how to put an image in my post, I will try to explain what kind of stop I'm looking for. These stops are used on top electronic organ like Johannus or Viscount. They looks like mushroom with a led inside and are in plastic or wood (false I expect). They have a small course to move forward and backward but return always at the same position after action.

If you have names of suppliers I will be happy. I have tried to find without success on Internet of course. Maybe my poor english is the problem to nexactly named my search :)

Kind regards

Bernard

mnailor

Re: Stops puller

PostMon Mar 13, 2023 11:49 am

You might search for "lighted drawknobs".

mdyde

PostMon Mar 13, 2023 12:56 pm

Hello Bernard,

The "DIY organ consoles / MIDI" would be the place on this forum that you'd be most likely to find recommendations for lighted drawknobs and organ hardware in general. [I'll move this topic there once you've had a chance to read this reply.]
Best regards, Martin.
Hauptwerk software designer/developer, Milan Digital Audio.

Stuart

PostMon Mar 13, 2023 7:11 pm

It is my understanding from a search of my own for these "push-neutral-pull" stops about a year ago that I was told by an organ builder that they used to be made by Syndyne; however, Syndyne discontinued making them due to the basic design being out-of-date and that there was no intent to re-design them due to low demand. It is possible that other companies also make them, but I'm not aware of any.

Return to DIY organ consoles / MIDI