Introducing the new instrument "MAGNUS" built in Poland in Burzenin. We performed reconstruction of old, devastated pipe organ. We integrated them fully with Hauptwerk.
The console has the following features:
- Rebuilt wooden console based on the original pipe organ console.
- Ebony 61 keys manuals.
- Straight pedal, 30 keys with lighting.
- 45 register plates with LED signaling activity of voices.
- HWLCD 2x16.
- semitone transporter.
- 15 keys under manuals. 10 free combination. setter. General cancel. Automatic pedal etc
- EASY ON - electronic power control system of all components in the organ (sound system, power to the computer and MIDI components, and even lighting control of pedal)
- Reset the audio and MIDI functions.
- Virtual blower switch. Signaling of activity (turned on by default).
- Hard off switch of the main sound system.
- The switches of virtual instruments.
- Fully compatible with Hauptwerk 4, everything is integrated.
- Laser-engraved wooden plates with the names of the functions of the instrument.
- Main instrument: Sonus Paradisi "Velesovo." The disposition of these organ has been placed on register plates.
- Two alternative instruments: Sonus Paradisi "Freiberg v.2" and the Milan Digital Audio "St. Anne." Disposition of alternative organ was placed above the register plates on wooden plates with laser engraved names of voices.presentation on youtube.
More videos in better quality for the month.
And here's some pictures:. The first is the old console, before the renovation. The rest shows the current appearance of the instrument.