Search:
Submit Search

Bluetooth head phones

Speakers, amplifiers, headphones, multi-channel audio, reverb units, mixers, wiring, ...

Bluetooth head phones

Postby atugores » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:44 am

Some times I have to play with head phones not to bother the rest of family members, I have a pair of normal (cable) phones and a pair of good Bluetooth phones, I configured a HW to be used only with phones, loading the samples to a one only audio group that goes out to built in output ( the output of the Mac, without using the external audio interface) everything works fine and the sound of HW can be heard through the iMac internal speakers. After that I connect the bluetooth phones an I select them in the Mac preferences audio in order to have the sound through the phones, no sound and the sound is always heard at the main mac internal speakers.
I understand than when the built in output in HW is selected this sound goes to the Mac, and then in the mac I select the way out of that sound (case of bluetooth phones).
Why the sound muted when the bluetooth phones are selected? can anybody give an explanation, thanks to all of you.
atugores

Hw and apple AirPods

Postby atugores » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:40 am

I do not understand why if I select the AirPods in my iMac I can hear the sound coming from any source of audio that is inside the mac (also from logic Pro), all the audio sources it can be heard through the AirPods, except from HW, having configured the sound outputs to "built in sound".
I understand that when the sound is coming from inside the computer (not using an external sound card) you can her the sound with a pair of speakers, a phones, conected to the appropriate conector on the mac (not sending the sound to an external sound card). or a bluetooth device that takes the sound from inside the computer.
Does anybody understand the reason why the sound is hear anywhere except the AirPods or any other bluetooth device, thank you.
atugores

Re: Bluetooth head phones

Postby mdyde » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:55 am

[I've merged your two topics together, since they're both on the same question.]
Best regards,
Martin.

[Please use email or the Contact page if you need to contact us privately, rather than private forum messages.]

mdyde

Return to Amplification