It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:01 am

Deutsche Multikanal-Doku HW VIII / German Multichannel doc

Speakers, amplifiers, headphones, multi-channel audio, reverb units, mixers, wiring, ...
  • Author

vpo-organist

PostSat Feb 24, 2024 4:44 pm

Today I have reached the 100-page limit of the multi-channel documentation! For this reason, version 1.22 is available today.

Good luck with it!
Last edited by vpo-organist on Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

damuehlbauer

Re: Deutsche Multikanal-Doku HW VIII / German Multichannel d

PostSat Feb 24, 2024 9:15 pm

I do not see a link.
David Muehlbauer
Mesa, Arizona USA

vpo-organist

PostSun Feb 25, 2024 7:11 am

Hi David, click here or above on the text > version 1.22 <

Regards
Wolfgang

Edit: New version is available
Last edited by vpo-organist on Sun Mar 17, 2024 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

vpo-organist

PostSun Mar 17, 2024 12:38 pm

I have included an overview diagram with explanations in the chapter Hauptwerk Basics.

Im Kapitel Hauptwerk-Grundlagen habe ich ein Übersichtsdiagramm mit Erklärungen eingefügt: V1.23

Regards
Wolfgang

vpo-organist

PostMon Mar 18, 2024 5:17 pm

I have translated the diagram of the audio flow into EN.

Here are some explanations:
  • The ranks are assigned to one or more perspectives in rank routing. This must be done for each new sample set. To do this Mixer buses (at least one primary bus with audio output) must already be set up.

• The perspective is, so to speak, a switch for the further audio path. The target is either a primary bus or a bus group, which in turn contains several primary primary buses. Depending on the configuration, a perspective can represent a microphone recording position. The term is to be interpreted slightly differently in the in the respective context.

• The settings in the audio mixer/mixer preset area generally only need to be set up once, i.e. set up once, i.e. adapted for your own configuration. This include, for example, headphones, loudspeakers, 2-8 channel configurations, etc.

• All buses (primary, intermediate or master mix bus) can optionally use an audio output.

• A primary bus can forward the audio data to an intermediate bus or master mix bus.

• An intermediate bus can forward the audio data to a master mix bus.

• A master mix bus CANNOT forward the audio data to an intermediate bus or master mix bus.
Previous

Return to Amplification