It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:50 pm

LiquidSonics Reverberate 2

Speakers, amplifiers, headphones, multi-channel audio, reverb units, mixers, wiring, ...
  • Author

jkinkennon

LiquidSonics Reverberate 2

PostMon Nov 02, 2015 12:21 pm

Those who already appreciate the capabilities of the full version of Reverberate will be pleased to see its successor, Reverberate 2. It's available for approximately $125 or as an upgrade at $50. Be prepared for some length download times as the new Fusion IRs are in excess of 10 GBytes if I remember correctly. Probably better to wait a few days unless you have a good download manager.

I certainly haven't gotten through the User Manual yet. The capabilities are complex and not for the impatient though some of the IRs do sound great with the preset values and minor tweaking of the gain for the primary impulse response file. I host both Hauptwerk and Reverberate in Reaper and can run two complex reverb instances or three simple reverbs simultaneously without glitches. I suspect I can achieve better than that as I've done no tweaking of Windows 10 -- so far it hadn't been necessary. Give it a try.

murph

Re: LiquidSonics Reverberate 2

PostMon Nov 02, 2015 3:19 pm

Installing as we speak!

Will post updates later.

murph

Re: LiquidSonics Reverberate 2

PostMon Nov 02, 2015 5:31 pm

OK!!!!

Definite BIG improvement, but I only ran the "rooms" so far (I left the full IR set to download overnight in the office).

It has much more of the "air" that Altiverb has, now.

More reports tomorrow, but so far so good!!

Return to Amplification