It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:16 am

rar file ??? what's that?

Please note: we can't provide official support for the Free Edition, but other users might be able to help you here.
  • Author

joeroberts

rar file ??? what's that?

PostSun May 13, 2012 10:53 am

:?: Hi.....i am pretty CP illiterate but i have learned alot because of so many great knowledgable folks in these forums....i need some help to use my newly downloaded Paramont 310 (a .rar file...) with my free version H-4....At least it's my understanding that I can do this, but i have no clue as to how to use this .rar file.....can some enlighten me??
Thanks..

UPDATE-Jan 13,2013.......I have learned soooooo much since I joined last year.....At this time, I have no less than 13 misc. Organs to choose and work with on my CP's....all are functioning perfectly...As a lowly amateur, I am perfectly content and don't expect to advance much beyond that....My thanks to ALL who have cared and helped me.
joeroberts
Last edited by joeroberts on Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

David Baldwin

Re: rar file ??? what's that?

PostSun May 13, 2012 10:57 am

Just start Hauptwerk and then go to file install. Your .rar file is what Hauptwerk looks for. You need to remember where you put it!
(Dr.) David G. Baldwin

joeroberts

Re: rar file ??? what's that?

PostSun May 13, 2012 12:15 pm

WOW...what a sound....!!! Thanks Doc....it took me nearly 2 hrs to figure it out and hope i didnt mess up my original H-4 (which i tweaked to my content)..... :D ........after i wear myself out on this Paramont...i will try some of the other great organs.....thanks again.....

Return to Free Edition support (users supporting users)