It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:33 pm

Plugin Has No Parameters

Please note: we can't provide official support for the Free Edition, but other users might be able to help you here.
  • Author

midinut

Plugin Has No Parameters

PostSat Jan 25, 2014 4:26 pm

I downloaded the free version to give this software a try and every time I try to load the VST I get a pop up window that says "Plugin has no parameters". Anybody know what I am doing wrong here? I have lotes of other VSTs installed on both my desktop and laptop and usually can get these things to work. Here I'm stumped. Thanks in advance for any help or guidance.

giwro

Re: Plugin Has No Parameters

PostSat Jan 25, 2014 6:12 pm

Midinut,

The VST is simply a link software, it won't bring up Hauptwerk - you still have to start Hauptwerk normally as if running in stand-alone mode. Your MIDI and Audio preferences in Hauptwerk should be set to HW VST link also for it to communicate with your host software.
Jonathan Orwig
Coon Rapids, Minnesota USA
http://www.evensongmusic.net

mdyde

Re: Plugin Has No Parameters

PostSun Jan 26, 2014 4:49 am

Hello midinut,

[Topic moved here.]

Yes -- for full information please see also 'Section VI: MIDI sequencing, the Hauptwerk AU/VST Link and applying real-time reverb MIDI sequencing' section, and in particular the 'Audio Unit and VST plug-in link' section, in the the user guide (on the Help menu in Hauptwerk).
Best regards, Martin.
Hauptwerk software designer/developer, Milan Digital Audio.

Return to Free Edition support (users supporting users)