It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:33 am

Waiting until Sentinel LDK Run-time environment is available

Please note: we can't provide official support for the Free Edition, but other users might be able to help you here.
  • Author

Penrhos1920

PostSat Dec 13, 2014 11:22 am

Running Win 7 I'm getting this error when I try to start Hauptwerk, even before I get to any Hauptwerk screen:

At the end of a 50 second wait I get this message:

Feature has expired (H0041)

I've reinstalled Sentinel LDK from http://www.downloadhauptwerk.com/driver ... indows.exe

Penrhos1920

Re: Waiting until Sentinel LDK Run-time environment is avail

PostSat Dec 13, 2014 11:30 am

Ok just to confirm answers in other topics.

Win7 is fully up to date and rebooted.

the clock has been changed recently due to daylight saving. I'm not sure if I have used Hauptwerk since then.

currently downloading the latest Hauptwerk 4.1 will up date in 2-3 hours time once it has downloaded.

PS There is a problem with the forum search. I searched "Sentinel LDK" and got no results.

Penrhos1920

PostSat Dec 13, 2014 2:41 pm

Ok it's fixed now.

But I've had to download, reinstall, uninstall and reinstall

:( :cry:
Last edited by Penrhos1920 on Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

mdyde

PostSat Dec 13, 2014 3:43 pm

There shouldn't have been any need to un-install before installing the new version -- you just should just have needed to run either of the v4.1.1 installers to update from v4.1.0 to v4.1.1 (which would have retained all of your existing settings, organs and combinations). (For future references, how to upgrade is covered in the corresponding instructions section in the user guide, which can be found on our website here: https://www.hauptwerk.com/support/documentation/ )

Anyway, glad to hear that you have it working again now.
Best regards, Martin.
Hauptwerk software designer/developer, Milan Digital Audio.

engrssc

PostSun Dec 14, 2014 3:56 pm

Penrhos1920 wrote:There is a problem with the forum search. I searched "Sentinel LDK" and got no results.

For future reference, there are 104 matches to Sentinel LDK
http://forum.hauptwerk.com/search.php?keywords=Sentinel+LDK+run+time+environment&terms=all&author=&sc=1&sf=all&sr=posts&sk=t&sd=d&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search

Rgds,
Ed

Penrhos1920

PostMon Dec 15, 2014 4:24 am

The problem is with the forum search at the top right of the screen. It yields:

Top matches for "Sentinel LDK"
Sorry... There are no items currently listed.

I think I've worked out the cause of the problem. It occurred 99 days after my previous update to Hauptwerk 4.1 ( I haven't played for the last two weeks). The start up dialogue box had a message about only being valid for 90 days. Why I don't know.

NickNelson

PostMon Dec 15, 2014 4:43 am

Penrhos1920 wrote:The problem is with the forum search at the top right of the screen.

The problem is that the search box top right isn't the 'Forum Search' but the general HW site search.

The forum search is in the dark band immediately above the forum area. "Forum Members FAQ Search ..."

Nick

mdyde

PostMon Dec 15, 2014 5:23 am

Penrhos1920 wrote:I think I've worked out the cause of the problem. It occurred 99 days after my previous update to Hauptwerk 4.1 ( I haven't played for the last two weeks). The start up dialogue box had a message about only being valid for 90 days. Why I don't know.

Here are a couple of relevant entries from the list of changes in the v4.1.1 release notice (on the 'Help' menu in Hauptwerk, or on-line here: https://www.hauptwerk.com/support/documentation/ ):

- Hauptwerk version 4.1.0 required a 90-day evaluation/Free Edition license key to be installed and refreshed each 90 days, in order for Hauptwerk to be able to launch without a Hauptwerk USB key attached. That is no longer necessary for version 4.1.1 onwards, which can launch indefinitely, with no need to install or renew any keys.

- This version fixes various important compatibility and stability issues relating to the USB key and its drivers from version 4.1.0.
Best regards, Martin.
Hauptwerk software designer/developer, Milan Digital Audio.

Organ Crazy

PostSat Mar 14, 2015 6:01 am

Have just overcome this problem too by the 4.1.1 upgrade solving the problem and reading the Upgrade Notes

Very Impressed with the Support for Launchpads Colouration (Not enough But Better than B4)

Return to Free Edition support (users supporting users)