It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:55 am

Midi LCD Display - expression pedal

Please note: we can't provide official support for the Free Edition, but other users might be able to help you here.
  • Author

Penrhos1920

Midi LCD Display - expression pedal

PostSun Dec 20, 2015 11:57 am

I have a Roman Sowa Midi LCD display that is working with Hauptwerk. I can set each row to show one of the expression pedals positions using the display info "Choir 100% (organ expression pedal/slider/knob percent" option. But when I use the display info "Dv1 4 Choir 100% (floating division route 1 and expresion" the expression pedal is always displayed as being 100% open regardless of the actual position. It does correctly show which division is in use. What am I doing wrong please?

mdyde

Re: Midi LCD Display - expression pedal

PostMon Dec 21, 2015 4:07 am

Hello Penrhos1920,

That LCD line format shows specifically the position of the relevant 'floating division expression pedal (the slider for the relevant floating division number on the 'Floating Divisions' large control panel), as opposed to any expression pedal that the organ might have natively for the division to which the floating division keyboard is currently routed.

See the 'Registration menu: floating divisions | Expression with floating divisions' section in the Hauptwerk user guide (pages 116-117 in the current v4.2.1 version) for how those floating division expression pedals work.
Best regards, Martin.
Hauptwerk software designer/developer, Milan Digital Audio.

Return to Free Edition support (users supporting users)