It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:40 pm

Window size

Please note: we can't provide official support for the Free Edition, but other users might be able to help you here.
  • Author

macman

Window size

PostTue Apr 27, 2010 7:04 pm

HI

Is there a way to resize the windows in hauptwerk? Some of them are too big for my macbook pro's screen.

Thanks,

Jerry

wurlitzerwilly

Re: Window size

PostTue Apr 27, 2010 7:38 pm

macman wrote:HI

Is there a way to resize the windows in Hauptwerk? Some of them are too big for my macbook pro's screen.

Thanks,

Jerry

No. Hauptwerk does not allow resizing.

All you can perhaps do is to set your monitor to a much higher resolution (if possible) making the effective Hauptwerk screen display smaller to fit within it.

Hauptwerk v4 we're told will have some extra screen facilities, so there might be something there that will help.
Regards,

Alan.
(Paramount Organ Works)

B. Milan

Site Admin

Re: Window size

PostTue Apr 27, 2010 7:38 pm

Hello Jerry,

Please see:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6666

Also please be sure to use the forum's Search function located near the top right of the forum since more often than not many similar questions have been asked and answered previously.

If the console sizes are too large for your monitor you would currently need to either set your display resolution to a higher size, or if your monitor does not support this you would need to obtain a monitor that supports at least 1024x768 (which is listed on the requirements page at http://www.hauptwerk.com/requirements) Some organs require 1280x1024 which requires a monitor resolution of the same to view it all within the main screen area.

I hope that helps.
Brett Milan
Owner
MILAN DIGITAL AUDIO

Return to Free Edition support (users supporting users)