It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:26 am

Can´t listen to CCH in Chrome

Discuss and share submissions to the Contrebombarde website.
  • Author

ernst

Can´t listen to CCH in Chrome

PostSat Aug 09, 2014 9:29 pm

Hello eveyone,

Since a week or so I can´t get sound with Chrome out of the CCH audio player. If there is also a video link on the same page, that one DOES work. All other ways in which the PC makes sound work fine.
I have Googled several times in vain.
I use Windows 7 64-bit.

Just a side note if some PC expert just may read this. I also check Youtube often for music videos, but lately (last 2-3 weeks some (some) of those videos flicker horribly.
I do need Chrome for various reasons but I´m sick of those cocky conceited idiots.

Any useful tip is much appreciated.

Ernst

dwood

Re: Can´t listen to CCH in Chrome

PostMon Aug 11, 2014 8:36 am

Hi Ernst,

Sorry to hear you're having troubles.

If you're having troubles with both YouTube and CB, the chances are good that it's nothing wrong with either of the sites. More likely, it's something to do with your browser settings perhaps or a conflicting plugin.

If you click the audio player to play and the time counter's going, the plugin is working fine. Make sure the volume slider beside the counter is up full too. Then look at the volume sliders for windows and your other audio devices in the chain.

If all of those are fine, you may have to think back to see if you installed a plugin or made any other change to your browser 1-3 weeks ago that might coincide with these issues?

Return to Contrebombarde Concert Hall