It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:27 am

Extended range for finding an instrument near you, Thanks

Discuss and share submissions to the Contrebombarde website.
  • Author

IJselmonde

Extended range for finding an instrument near you, Thanks

PostSat Mar 14, 2009 9:58 pm

Thank you Contrebombarde.com for extending the range of finding an instrument near you to 5000 miles, that should just about cover it. Of the 5 instruments i'm aware of only 2 are listed so there are a lot more instruments than meet the eye. Interesting to note that most had already a MIDI on the organ and of the 4 I played none had their swell pedals hooked up or workable with HW, I was sort of at a loss with that.
Just about ready to jump in and do the conversion.

Gerrit

Stefanussen

PostSat Mar 14, 2009 10:12 pm

Gerrit, good luck in converting your console! I'm glad you got some use out of the extended range. I'm currently looking at extending the locator to have a worldwide option. I still need to do some testing, but assuming that there are no catches, you will be able to look for that feature in the not too distant future :)
Rob Stefanussen

James

PostSun Mar 15, 2009 6:57 am

Hi Rob
I hope that the extending the range to 5000 miles will soon have the option to narrow the search to, say, one state or region. I am from New Hampshire, USA, and when in Florida would like to find other Hauptwerkians. As I am now limited to only twenty finds, there is no apparent way to do this.
Thank you, and keep up the good work!
James

Return to Contrebombarde Concert Hall