It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:41 pm

Joining ContreBombarde

Discuss and share submissions to the Contrebombarde website.
  • Author

johnstump_organist

Joining ContreBombarde

PostSat Aug 22, 2009 8:04 am

I have never had any luck signing up for ContreBombarde. It currently says to use the same user name I have here, but my user name here is longer than 16, and it tells me my user name for ContreBombarde must be between 4 and 16 characters. I did manage to sign up once with a different user name, that I don´t remember now, clicked on the link in an email, but was never able to get on the site. Was very busy with a lot of projects at the time, so did not bother following through. I am returning to the states in September, and would love to use the Hauptwerk locator to find a setúp or two to check out in person. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
John

johnstump_organist

Re: Joining ContreBombarde

PostSat Aug 22, 2009 8:59 am

Ok, Never mind for the most part. I got back in under one of my old registrations. But now under my account Information I can´t change my county, only my address and city. I guess I´ll just resgiter with a new name and email, if I´m moving from one country to another? I found some locations in southern California by putting in 5000 miles as my limit, which should show me locations all the way up to Canada, but I decided it shows me the 25 nearest to me, which limits it to the southern United States.
John

dwood

PostMon Aug 24, 2009 4:25 pm

Hey John,

Sorry for the troubles with the Country. I will have someone look into that. I see that it's a fixed value.

Until we have a way for users to change it, let me know when you want to change it and I can change the info you wish to change.

I am currently getting some changes made to the locator to widen the scope. I'll announce it when we get the change done.

Darryl

johnstump_organist

PostMon Aug 24, 2009 5:33 pm

Thanks Darryl,
Whenever you want you can change me to the United States,Walnut Creek, CA. I will be back there for a while as of the 5th of Sept. to be with my parents, until they are gone, then I will return to Mexico. While I´m there, I hope to sell my Allen and start building my three manual Hauptwerk. If my Allen were three manuals I would simply keep it to use as the controller for Hauptwerk. I still might forgo three manuals and keep it anyway as it is a pretty nice console.
That is why I´ve been looking into keyboards and asking so many questions, to see how I can obtain the nicest ones possible. I have Laukhuf Ivora naturals and Walnut sharps with tracker touch and a slightly heavier action than Allen´s norm on mine and they are pretty nice to play on.
John

Return to Contrebombarde Concert Hall