It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:40 am

Time for an upload to appear

Discuss and share submissions to the Contrebombarde website.
  • Author

johnstump_organist

Time for an upload to appear

PostMon Aug 15, 2011 10:26 pm

I uploaded a wave file I had made in HW this afternoon at about 2;30, and again at 2:45 when I didn't see it. As of 8:30 I don't see it. Did I do something wrong by loading it a second time? It said download complete, please wait a few moments for your upload to appear. Should I just try again?
Thanks
John

Stefanussen

Re: Time for an upload to appear

PostTue Aug 16, 2011 12:08 am

Hi John,

From what I can tell, there may be an issue with the WAV uploader. I'll see what I can do, in the meantime, I believe things will work if you upload an MP3.

Rob
Rob Stefanussen

johnstump_organist

PostTue Aug 16, 2011 11:22 am

Thanks, will try that later.
JOhn

jocr

PostThu Aug 18, 2011 11:42 am

I tried to upload a WAV file yesterday, and it never appeared. I notice two numbers missing between "Rule Brittania" and "Elegy on America," so perhaps someone else tried as well. A few days before I received notices that Hoofdwerk had posted some new tracks, which didn't appear on the Dashboard. Again there were numbers missing in the sequence between my "Fantaisie in A Major" and "Anthills." I actually wondered aloud that there might have been hacking, but Darryl responded that it must have been an incorrect bit-rate or some other technical issue.

I also noticed something new in list sorting that used to work better. Under Browse, if you search to BWV 596, for instance, then click on Organ, it used to alphabetize the Organs within BWV 596, now it says "There is no music to display." I try to use these features to avoid duplicate postings, but in the case of BWV 596 I failed.

James Pressler

Return to Contrebombarde Concert Hall