It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:11 am

Flórez & García - Opus 4

Share photos of your Hauptwerk consoles, installations, audio systems, ...
  • Author

profeluisegarcia

Flórez & García - Opus 4

PostMon Oct 06, 2014 12:05 am

Dear all:

Please let me share some photos of our Opus 4 built for the home of a longtime friend of mine who lives in a small village. As usual, my associate Ruben took charge of electronics involved (MIDI pistons box, pedalboard MIDI) and I made the design, adaptation, installation, etc. The console was modified from an old discarded Hammond.. and it was not an easy task. Now this HW set Advanced Ed. is over, and the old priest is very happy. These are some pictures:

1. Disassembling the old Hammond. It is a pity but there were not one qualified technician to repair this instrument, discarded 15 years ago.

2. The bare console. As you will notice, I had to cut it one fourth of its deep dimension.

3. After carpentry was done, everything was taken to the assembly area in my friend´s living room.

4. This is the lighted stops box, showing Doesburg demo stops . Under it is the music books and headphones closet. Sorry for the moving pictures: not an earthquake meanwhile. Only that I was extremely tired and using a borrowed strange camera.

5. Organ right side, with ON-OFF switch and mouse control.

6. Finished HauptWerk Opus 4. The keyboards are my former antiquized Yamaha's NP-11

ernst

Re: Flórez & García - Opus 4

PostSat Oct 11, 2014 12:13 am

Well done Luis, congratulations. One more organ lover happy. You guys are becoming experts!

Ernst

1961TC4ME

Re: Flórez & García - Opus 4

PostFri Nov 07, 2014 8:42 pm

I have to hand it to you as well, Luis! You guys have become very resourceful dining / living room HW organ project technicians! As things have turned out with the other projects you've shared here, it looks good! 8)

So where do you eat dinner when the dining room table is covered in organ parts? :lol:

Marc

Return to Post photos of your Hauptwerk systems