It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:12 am

MIDI electronics

A forum for Hauptwerk hardware vendors to post information about their products.
  • Author

Roman

Re: MIDI electronics

PostMon Jun 18, 2012 2:51 am

you caught me red handed, this was indeed copy paste. Keeping a website and user manuals up to date takes full time job, so obviously there will be mistakes like that when working in stretched time.

Roman

engrssc

PostMon Jun 18, 2012 9:02 am

Hey Roman,

We all have been or right now are there. Thanks for all your hard work and super good products. :)

Rgds,
Ed

Roman

PostWed Sep 26, 2012 1:17 pm

I have put very bad quality video (taken with a phone while operating touchpad) of LCD panel performance under Hauptwerk control. Some rubbish text written and colors changing in Label LCD control menu of HW.
It shows more or less how to add label display.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnMGRqnSNZY

Roman

engrssc

PostThu Sep 27, 2012 9:07 am

Even without spoken words, the video explains how to do it, thanks, Roman.

Rgds,
Ed

Roman

PostThu Feb 28, 2013 6:26 pm

I've been super busy for last couple of months, thought I should speak a word here about new little helper products:
WIPLUG - plugs into BBS-1K keyboard scanner and lets you use any existing wiring without soldering
POTAMP - makes your DIY swell pedal work full range. It compensates fractional potentiometer rotation into full 0-5V voltage change, so when connected to MIDI encoder, full range of values 0 .. 127 can be achieved.
LITBO - LED booster for LITSW, mostly used as stops/pistons controller. Now you can hook up power LEDs or bulbs if only your eyes can stand the brightness.

Roman

Roman

PostThu Aug 22, 2013 6:46 am

Hi, I would like to announce new additions that may be interesting for organ builders.
First of all, the MIDECO http://midi-hardware.com/mideco
is now upgraded to v2.0 which features new pulsed modes of operation, and among them the most usable in organs - "SAM Control Mode", that enables control of any Stop Action Magnet tabs or drawknobs. One output pulses at note-on and the other at note-off, so 32 stops per one MIDECO board.
Pulse duration is of course user configurable in wide range.
For driving high current required by the solenoids in SAM's there's MIBO add-on board, that boosts MIDECO control up to whooping 2 Amps per output.
Previous

Return to Vendors (consoles & MIDI/computer hardware)