It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:48 pm

Best Options for Audio Solutions for Hauptwerk

A forum for Hauptwerk hardware vendors to post information about their products.
  • Author

Spunkybrunone

Best Options for Audio Solutions for Hauptwerk

PostMon Mar 03, 2014 2:35 pm

I’m an organist – so I know that this product needs a solution that is uniquely suited for the organ… and venues where Hauptwerk might live. I’ve had the luxury of trying a variety of solutions - as my company – Audio Dawg – is a dealer for pretty much all of the high end audio editing/mixing solutions for the Pro Audio Industry. We jumped into the fray over a year ago now – as an authorized Milan Digital Hauptwerk dealer and Classic Midi Works dealer. Give me a call to discuss – as we specialize in custom PC’s and turnkey Hauptwerk virtual organs. So, we can truly provide a scalable audio solution for your specific needs. Also available are a wide variety of USB, Firewire, Thunderbolt, MADI, PCIe, and DANTE audio interfaces with any number of outputs. Including Passive and Active speakers from all major brands.
An optimal Virtual organ experience is possible! I’ve really enjoyed mine (yep, sold my digital organ and practice only on Hauptwerk!).

For more information, Drop us an email or give us a call today. –Spunky

Audio DAWg
400 E. Royal Ln., Suite 230
Three Dallas Communications
Irving, Texas. 75039
www.audiodawg.com
Toll Free: 1-877-933-1131
email: spunky@audiodawg.com

Return to Vendors (consoles & MIDI/computer hardware)