It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:30 pm

August special, illuminated MIDI tabs!

A forum for Hauptwerk hardware vendors to post information about their products.
  • Author

ArnoldOrgans

August special, illuminated MIDI tabs!

PostMon Aug 04, 2014 8:12 pm

For the month of August our illuminated MIDI tabs will be on sale for the following prices.

Switch only (includes labeling) $10 ea.

Switches mounted in our Music rack Base with MIDI in and out (we use midi-hardware.com products)
12 tabs $460
24 tabs $580
36 tabs $760
48 tabs $880

Our illuminated MIDI tabs are made from Maple and are a great way to add stops, couplers, or any other MIDI switching to your console. If you have our key cheeks, the new music rack base will simply mount between the top key cheek and music rack. As always stain color, labeling, and switch layout is to customer spec at no additional charge.

Just to let everyone know our September special will be the same MIDI tabs with removable labels for $3 more per switch.
Last edited by ArnoldOrgans on Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Matt Arnold
http://www.customorganworks.com
info@customorganworks.com
Authorized reseller of Hauptwerk, Milan Digital Audio, Inspired Acoustics, CLR Resources and Sonus Paradisi.

britokusa

Re: August special, illuminated MIDI tabs!

PostFri Aug 15, 2014 12:04 pm

Can you send me some pictures of the option 254or 48 tabs (almost need to see the back side (circuit side)) I may add these on to my console to replace the classic 16 I have which are plastic.

I just want to make sure If I make this change i have space etc

ArnoldOrgans

PostFri Aug 15, 2014 8:52 pm

britokusa, I sent you a message. It should be noted that our tabs are custom made one order at a time. Spacing and placement is custom. They do require 2" of space from front surface of switch to back.
Matt Arnold
Authorized reseller of Hauptwerk, Milan Digital Audio, Inspired Acoustics, CLR Resources and Sonus Paradisi.

notdefined

PostSun Aug 31, 2014 2:58 pm

Oh lord, they are gorgeous! Do you have the option of using gabon ebony. What about if I supplied the wood? I have a need for about 150 of them. (Pig, I know, but the organ I'm building uses that many) I would not need a rail as they will go in custom jambs.

Tom

ArnoldOrgans

PostSun Aug 31, 2014 9:38 pm

Tom,
We can make the tabs out of many woods including ebony. I have sent you an email with more details.
Thanks,
Matt Arnold

Return to Vendors (consoles & MIDI/computer hardware)