Search:
Submit Search


Hauptwerk computer and ASIO audio module Only Until Aug. 31

A forum for Hauptwerk hardware vendors to post information about their products.

Hauptwerk computer and ASIO audio module Only Until Aug. 31

Postby organtechnology » Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:08 am

Item No.: OT-i7-6core-32GB_RAM-1TB_HDD-256GB_SSD-Dual Output Video Card-DVD-R/W – Win7_OS-Hauptwerk 4.x loaded and configured to MIDI console – 1 yr remote support* LAN Case Base Price $2199.99
MID Tower Base Price $1999.99

Complete Virtual Pipe Organ Sound Module using Hauptwerk™ Virtual Pipe Organ software, Intel i7-6 core CPU, 32GB RAM and Behringer 610 10 Channel ASIO Audio Module (capable of 6 speakers + subwoofer & headphones). Touchscreens available as an option.

Price includes latest version of the incredible Hauptwerk Virtual Pipe Organ software (Free Edition) and of course the 2M+P St. Anne’s Birmingham sample set already loaded and waiting to play.

Add the sounds of great pipe organs to your MIDI equipped console, with an Organtechnology pipe organ sound module, powered by Hauptwerk™, and high quality amplifiers and speakers, you can be playing in just a few minutes. Includes Hauptwerk (v4.2.1 ) Free Remote assistance is available to connect the VPO Sound Module to the console or MIDI keyboard and your sound system. For best results, stand alone sets of 6-8 powered speakers and a sub-woofer are recommended for the audio system. This sound module can also utilize as many as 6 powered studio monitors and two sub-woofers but only requires one pair of amplified speakers and one sub-woofer to be effective.

A majority of the MIDI equipped digital organs from Allen, Rodgers, Johannus and others are compatible with this sound module. Organtechnology personnel will assist in the specific setup of your console with the Organtechnology Sound Module. If you have questions about this listing, please send them through the eBay email system.

* Price includes the Hauptwerk™ Free edition. If you already own a key, just plug it in and you are set.
No additional software required.

If you need a key, we are authorized re-sellers for Hauptwerk and Milan Digital Audio.
Send an email to info@organtechnology[.]com with your order and we will respond with a PayPal request for the funds. You may use your credit card with PayPal and do not need an account.

*Organtechnology is an Authorized Re-seller of Hauptwerk Virtual Pipe Organ software and Milan Digital Audio sample sets. The Free Edition is for evaluation only and is not for public performance.
Complete VPO systems powered by Hauptwerk™. Real Wood Consoles, PC or MAC Computer Sound Modules, Audio for Home or Church.
info (at) organtechnology.com http://www.organtechnology.com

Authorized Hauptwerk Dealer; Milan Digital Audio Dealer..
User avatar
organtechnology
Member
 
Posts: 1613
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:58 pm
Location: DFW, TX USA

Re: Hauptwerk computer and ASIO audio module Only Until Aug.

Postby organtechnology » Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:24 pm

Why is no one interested in buying this computer. I am puzzled.
It is a nice computer that performs well and is reasonable priced.

Thomas

organtechnology wrote:Item No.: OT-i7-6core-32GB_RAM-1TB_HDD-256GB_SSD-Dual Output Video Card-DVD-R/W – Win7_OS-Hauptwerk 4.x loaded and configured to MIDI console – 1 yr remote support* LAN Case Base Price $2199.99
MID Tower Base Price $1999.99

Complete Virtual Pipe Organ Sound Module using Hauptwerk™ Virtual Pipe Organ software, Intel i7-6 core CPU, 32GB RAM and Behringer 610 10 Channel ASIO Audio Module (capable of 6 speakers + subwoofer & headphones). Touchscreens available as an option.

Price includes latest version of the incredible Hauptwerk Virtual Pipe Organ software (Free Edition) and of course the 2M+P St. Anne’s Birmingham sample set already loaded and waiting to play.

Add the sounds of great pipe organs to your MIDI equipped console, with an Organtechnology pipe organ sound module, powered by Hauptwerk™, and high quality amplifiers and speakers, you can be playing in just a few minutes. Includes Hauptwerk (v4.2.1 ) Free Remote assistance is available to connect the VPO Sound Module to the console or MIDI keyboard and your sound system. For best results, stand alone sets of 6-8 powered speakers and a sub-woofer are recommended for the audio system. This sound module can also utilize as many as 6 powered studio monitors and two sub-woofers but only requires one pair of amplified speakers and one sub-woofer to be effective.

A majority of the MIDI equipped digital organs from Allen, Rodgers, Johannus and others are compatible with this sound module. Organtechnology personnel will assist in the specific setup of your console with the Organtechnology Sound Module. If you have questions about this listing, please send them through the eBay email system.

* Price includes the Hauptwerk™ Free edition. If you already own a key, just plug it in and you are set.
No additional software required.

If you need a key, we are authorized re-sellers for Hauptwerk and Milan Digital Audio.
Send an email to info@organtechnology[.]com with your order and we will respond with a PayPal request for the funds. You may use your credit card with PayPal and do not need an account.

*Organtechnology is an Authorized Re-seller of Hauptwerk Virtual Pipe Organ software and Milan Digital Audio sample sets. The Free Edition is for evaluation only and is not for public performance.
Complete VPO systems powered by Hauptwerk™. Real Wood Consoles, PC or MAC Computer Sound Modules, Audio for Home or Church.
info (at) organtechnology.com http://www.organtechnology.com

Authorized Hauptwerk Dealer; Milan Digital Audio Dealer..
User avatar
organtechnology
Member
 
Posts: 1613
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:58 pm
Location: DFW, TX USA

Re: Hauptwerk computer and ASIO audio module Only Until Aug.

Postby profeluisegarcia » Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:22 pm

organtechnology wrote:Why is no one interested in buying this computer. I am puzzled.
It is a nice computer that performs well and is reasonable priced.



Perhaps, dear Thomas, most of us -Forum visitors- have got our own system an we are satisfied with it :wink:

regards, Luis.
User avatar
profeluisegarcia
Member
 
Posts: 743
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:00 pm
Location: Manizales, Colombia

Re: Hauptwerk computer and ASIO audio module Only Until Aug.

Postby organtechnology » Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:21 am

profeluisegarcia wrote:
organtechnology wrote:Why is no one interested in buying this computer. I am puzzled.
It is a nice computer that performs well and is reasonable priced.



Perhaps, dear Thomas, most of us -Forum visitors- have got our own system an we are satisfied with it :wink:

regards, Luis.


Good point Professor!
Complete VPO systems powered by Hauptwerk™. Real Wood Consoles, PC or MAC Computer Sound Modules, Audio for Home or Church.
info (at) organtechnology.com http://www.organtechnology.com

Authorized Hauptwerk Dealer; Milan Digital Audio Dealer..
User avatar
organtechnology
Member
 
Posts: 1613
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:58 pm
Location: DFW, TX USA

Re: Hauptwerk computer and ASIO audio module Only Until Aug.

Postby johnh » Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:15 pm

I posted about an All-in-One system for $1799 and folks commented that it was overpriced. This system is similar in capabilities (but maybe expandable?) and costs more...

Given the overpriced comments on the All-in-One system my client is now pricing desktop towers.

---john.
User avatar
johnh
Member
 
Posts: 688
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2003 7:51 pm
Location: Monterey Bay Area of California

Re: Hauptwerk computer and ASIO audio module Only Until Aug.

Postby organtechnology » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:02 am

johnh wrote:I posted about an All-in-One system for $1799 and folks commented that it was overpriced. This system is similar in capabilities (but maybe expandable?) and costs more...

Given the overpriced comments on the All-in-One system my client is now pricing desktop towers.

---john.


Did yours have the Behringer FCA610 included? There is also a lot of custom setup that goes into this but it is true that you can go buy a desk top cheaper. But good luck on getting the support and hand holding I offer.
Complete VPO systems powered by Hauptwerk™. Real Wood Consoles, PC or MAC Computer Sound Modules, Audio for Home or Church.
info (at) organtechnology.com http://www.organtechnology.com

Authorized Hauptwerk Dealer; Milan Digital Audio Dealer..
User avatar
organtechnology
Member
 
Posts: 1613
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:58 pm
Location: DFW, TX USA


Return to Vendors (consoles & MIDI/computer hardware)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest