It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:00 am

Reaper with multi channel audio

Connecting Hauptwerk to MIDI organs, sequencers, ...
  • Author

andersonxt

Re: Reaper with multi channel audio

PostSat Aug 20, 2016 2:27 pm

Fixed! It should have been working as soon as I extended the line options and added the hardware outputs to each track--as you had told me. Here's what happened--because I'm not completely "there" yet:

I ultimately want to use, as you do, LiquidSonics (and get the York minister IR working). When I hit the dead end in my Reaper project, I thought, well, I can go ahead and get the Reverberate-LE plug-in ready to go. While doing that, I screwed up the VST plug-in paths, deleting HW. Once I found and fixed that error, everything kicked in.

Now. I still can't get the Reverberate LE plug in to appear in the plug-ins list in Reaper. The plug-in path is currently
C:\Program Files\Hauptwerk Virtual Pipe Organ VST Link Plug-In;C:\Program Files (x86)\LiquidSonics\Reverberate LE

What am I missing? If you'd be so kind.

I have the York minster IE downloaded. I think it eventually has to get added to Reverberate LE. Wherever it goes, I hope it's easy!

Thanks again for getting me into business!

jkinkennon

Re: Reaper with multi channel audio

PostSat Aug 20, 2016 4:38 pm

After you add the new route under Options -> Preferences -> VST be sure to click on the Rescan button. That's the only thing I can add at the moment.

Well, I'm 68 so not far behind you in changing too many things at one time and getting in trouble. This is all good exercise for the little grey cells. I still get a thrill every time I plug something in or run a new program revision and it actually works the first time.
Previous

Return to Audio / MIDI interfacing