It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:14 pm

Behringer Touch TC64

Connecting Hauptwerk to MIDI organs, sequencers, ...
  • Author

cham-ed

Re: Behringer Touch TC64

PostSat Sep 17, 2016 6:04 pm

Thank You! I now have it functioning properly. I just did the pedals today but in a day or two I'll have them all done.

engrssc

PostSat Sep 17, 2016 7:36 pm

Glad to hear it's working. There are some other "features", but for now it's probably best to finish your basic setup and if and when you have more questions, feel free to ask.

Rgds,
Ed

Rimokatolik

PostSat Dec 03, 2016 9:51 am

Wow! Thank you so much for this thread. Initially I ordered some no name product for Amazon for over $50, then I bought 2 of these on discount during Black Friday weekend for $21.25 per piece.

Putting it in Launchpad S mode works nicely in Hauptwerk and I can choose colors, while in Behringer mode it just continuously lights up green. Also that booklet is not completely useless as I read it is possible to increase brightness by pressing MIXER, USER1 and USER2 buttons at the same time, and decrease it by MIXER, USER2 and SESSION. :-) For completeness of info: to switch between TC64 and Launchpad S mode need to hold 2 MODE buttons in the top left corner while connecting USB cable. When they flash red twice it is Launchpad S mode, when they flash green it is TC64 mode.

Also, cool thing with TC64 is that you can use those additional 16 buttons as the other 64 in Hauptwerk, so actually you have 80 buttons at your disposal. With 2 of them you get 160, that should be more than enough even for the biggest 5 manual + pedal organ :-)

Thank you

organsRgreat

PostSun Dec 04, 2016 6:44 am

The best price I can find in the UK is £85 on ebay – that's equivalent to 108 dollars. Thomann (in Germany) state that it's no longer part of their product range; however they have the Launchpad Mini Mark 2 listed at £67, so it looks as if the latter is a better buy over here?
Previous

Return to Audio / MIDI interfacing