It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:10 am

mounting a Behringer TC64 touch pad

Connecting Hauptwerk to MIDI organs, sequencers, ...
  • Author

cham-ed

mounting a Behringer TC64 touch pad

PostMon Dec 19, 2016 11:40 am

I want to attach a CMD Touch TC64 touch pad vertically. I was thinking of making a replacement stop jamb and putting the touch pad where the drawknobs would usually be. I was hoping it would have something like the back of a monitor but no. I saw the easel that some one made but I'd rather have the touch pad in a "normal" location.
Ed

engrssc

Re: mounting a Behringer TC64 touch pad

PostMon Dec 19, 2016 5:06 pm

Maybe a large Velcro "patch" to a monitor mount? With some monitor mounts, you could tilt the TC64 slightly for a better "touch".

Rgds,
Ed

cham-ed

Re: mounting a Behringer TC64 touch pad

PostThu Jan 26, 2017 12:00 pm

As the drawbars that came with my 22D Rodgers are insufficient in number for my sample set I "bit the bullet" and removed the drawbars. Then I got my nerve up and opened the back of the TC64. I found there were a lot of places I could drill through. So I took and added four #10 machine screws to the back. I made sure these screws would go through the now vacant drawbar openings. On the inside of the stop jamb I put a large fender washer, a standard washer, a lock washer and nut to secure the TC64 to the stop jamb. It is now securely fastened in place and ready to go. The only thing I didn't like was I had to add a hole for routing the USB cable. Other than that hole I could replace the drawknobs and you would never know I had mounted the TC64.

Return to Audio / MIDI interfacing