It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:27 am

Reaper & Reverberate LE

Connecting Hauptwerk to MIDI organs, sequencers, ...
  • Author

ludu

Reaper & Reverberate LE

PostThu May 18, 2017 8:49 am

Hello All,

After a repair of my PC, I have to reinstall HW and all my accessories. I have a backup of all my settings, but unfortunately, it doesn’t allow an easy recover of the complete configuration. I use Reaper 4.25 with Reverberate LE, and I don’t remember how I did the installation. When I open Reaper, it tells me that the VST Reverberate LE is missing on 2 tracks. With a right click and choosing ‘Add FX…’ I don’t see the Reverberate LE plug-in in the list. I must probably transfer a file, but what and where? Have you an idea? Many thanks in advance for your help.
Luc

jkinkennon

Re: Reaper & Reverberate LE

PostThu May 18, 2017 11:39 am

Since Reverberate is not in the FX list try looking at Options->Preferences and select Plugins and VST in the left window. Add the location of the Reverberate.vst file to the VST Plug-in paths. It may be necessary to search for the file on a PC if you do not recall the installed location. With a Mac there's a standard location for VST plugins, Library/Audio/Plug-ins/VST.

With the new path included in the list click on Scan to find Reverberate.vst.

ludu

PostThu May 18, 2017 12:00 pm

Hello,
You’re certainly right. But I don’t know the name of this plug-in and its location is not mentioned in the user’s manual. In the Liquid Sonic folder, there is no ‘plug-in’ folder.
Luc

jkinkennon

PostThu May 18, 2017 12:08 pm

The name of the file (the plug-in) is Reverberate.vst, or perhaps Reverberate LE names the file ReverberateLE.vst or something similar. A simple search for the file should locate it. Otherwise just reinstall and make a note of where LiquidSonics installs the file as the location is a choice during the install. If you needed to install some applications then it is likely that the reinstall of Reverberate is also required.

ludu

PostThu May 18, 2017 5:09 pm

Many thanks for your tip. I have found my plug-in.
Luc

Return to Audio / MIDI interfacing