It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:37 am

Expression pedal

Hauptwerk software technical support only. Please make sure you have read the manual, tutorials and FAQ pages before requesting support.
  • Author

atugores

Expression pedal

PostMon Feb 26, 2018 1:42 pm

Buenas tardes from Spain, I wonder if it is possible with HW to use or implement a expression pedal if the HW instrument does not originaly has it, like Krzeszow or another one without expression pedal, thank you for your help one more time.

mdyde

Re: Expression pedal

PostMon Feb 26, 2018 1:49 pm

Hello atugores,

[Topic moved here.]

If the sample set creator hasn't enclosed the relevant ranks in a virtual swell box, or implemented a similar feature within the sample set's organ definition for the relevant ranks, then it isn't easily possible for you to do it yourself, I'm afraid.

The only way currently that you could put ranks under expression would be to create your own organ definition for the organ from scratch using the Custom Organ Design Module ('CODM'), with whatever virtual specification you liked, but that would be a moderately technical and involved undertaking. Other alternatives might be to try contacting the maker of the sample set to see whether he might consider adding that feature for a future update, or to contact Jake (forum user 'subbass32') to see whether he might be prepared to create a customised version of the relevant organ definition for you, on a consultancy basis: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15558&start=60#p119505 .

I hope that helps, at least to some extent.
Best regards, Martin.
Hauptwerk software designer/developer, Milan Digital Audio.

atugores

PostMon Feb 26, 2018 2:31 pm

thank you I see this almost impossible, you help me a lot anyway I thank you for that.

mdyde

PostMon Feb 26, 2018 3:13 pm

Thanks. You're very welcome.
Best regards, Martin.
Hauptwerk software designer/developer, Milan Digital Audio.

Return to Technical support