It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:42 am

Registrations

Hauptwerk software technical support only. Please make sure you have read the manual, tutorials and FAQ pages before requesting support.
  • Author

axel971

Registrations

PostWed Mar 21, 2018 8:24 am

Hi everybody. Is it possible to program the stepper using existing master registrations?

mdyde

Re: Registrations

PostWed Mar 21, 2018 9:01 am

Hello Axel,

[Topic moved here.]

If I understand correctly what you're asking, yes -- to transfer a stored registration from a master general to a stepper frame, just make sure that the setter is off, then press the relevant master general so that its stored registration is recalled to the draw-knobs/tabs, then store the current registration (i.e. the states of the draw-knobs/tabs) to the desired stepper frame (with the setter on, so as to store it).
Best regards, Martin.
Hauptwerk software designer/developer, Milan Digital Audio.

organtechnology

PostWed Mar 21, 2018 9:39 am

Hi,

I find it a bit easier to navigate to the stepper frame first and then recall the master general .
Then push the setter piston and store the recalled combination by pushing the trigger piston for the frame. Then make certain the setter is off.

Best regards,

Thomas

mdyde wrote:Hello Axel,

[Topic moved here.]

If I understand correctly what you're asking, yes -- to transfer a stored registration from a master general to a stepper frame, just make sure that the setter is off, then press the relevant master general so that its stored registration is recalled to the draw-knobs/tabs, then store the current registration (i.e. the states of the draw-knobs/tabs) to the desired stepper frame (with the setter on, so as to store it).
Complete Hauptwerk™ systems using real wood consoles, PC Sound Engines, Dante Audio for Home or Church. info (at) organtechnology.com http://www.organtechnology.com
Authorized Hauptwerk; Milan Digital Audio and Lavender Audio reseller.
USA and Canada shipments only.

axel971

PostWed Mar 21, 2018 6:55 pm

Thanks a lot to both of you :)

mdyde

PostThu Mar 22, 2018 4:01 am

Thanks, Axel.

You're very welcome.
Best regards, Martin.
Hauptwerk software designer/developer, Milan Digital Audio.

Return to Technical support