It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:21 am

License Update with a Touchscreen

Hauptwerk software technical support only. Please make sure you have read the manual, tutorials and FAQ pages before requesting support.
  • Author

Retired Steve

License Update with a Touchscreen

PostFri May 04, 2018 7:55 pm

To update the key, "save update file to desktop then open Hauptwerk" and .......... it vanishes(?)
Where does Win 10 send it? There's nothing on the desktop other than the app tiles. Can Hauptwerk find it anywhere else? :|
Steve Knapp

murph

Re: License Update with a Touchscreen

PostMon May 07, 2018 4:30 pm

Hi Steve,
windows is probably in tablet mode, as it detects a touch-screen. To back to classic windows, or as close as win10 will go, press the square speech bubble thingy in the bottom right corner. Press the tablet mode button that is to the left of the pop-up. Then the normal desktop should be visible. You should be able to see things saved to desktop then. Otherwise, when HW is saving the file, you could specify somewhere else to save it, like "my documents".

B. Milan

Site Admin

Re: License Update with a Touchscreen

PostMon May 07, 2018 10:58 pm

Hello Steve,

I replied to your email. You don't actually have any current updates so you don't need to deal with a license update at this time. Please be sure to see my email with steps for updating your USB key drivers due to changing to a new operating system or computer.
Brett Milan
Owner
MILAN DIGITAL AUDIO

Return to Technical support