It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:53 pm

Masterworks 3-31 drops middle C on all manuals

Hauptwerk software technical support only. Please make sure you have read the manual, tutorials and FAQ pages before requesting support.
  • Author

stoverkid

Masterworks 3-31 drops middle C on all manuals

PostSat May 05, 2018 3:54 pm

Hi folks,
I have been using Masterworks 3-31 for a couple of years. 31 ranks are a lot to begin with, and I am learning registration slowly. I am just learning single voice solo, and really like the D trumpet for ballads.
I have noticed, when I select the D trumpet it works great on all manuals. Should I change to something else, when I re-select D trumpet, It doesn't play middle C, any manual. All other voices, in the ensemble work correctly.

I have an Allen TC4 equipped with Midi boutique and an additional 61 solo manual.
Dell PC 8GB windows 10 but none of the recent updates. (Not on the internet just Hauptwerk and associated drivers are running.)
M-audio M-track via VST host.

stoverkid

Re: Masterworks 3-31 drops middle C on all manuals

PostSun May 06, 2018 8:15 am

Boy am I embarrassed!
I continued looking for a single pipe control and found the "swell box amplitude" for D style was at the top (+36) for that pipe. I haven't attempted single pipe voicing. I did change trem. speed, but that is not per voice setting. I must have missed the pull down menu and that would default to middle C +36 on all voices. I still can't figure why it ever played, and will be more careful if I ever dabble in the voicing.
The 3-31 sounds great out of the box!

Return to Technical support