It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:55 am

Combinations

Hauptwerk software technical support only. Please make sure you have read the manual, tutorials and FAQ pages before requesting support.
  • Author

atugores

Combinations

PostSun Jul 15, 2018 5:51 am

Hello to all of you, when trying to save a combinations set with the option "Save combination set as" from the menu registrations this message pops up, I here try to add this message (I really don't know how to do it). thank you.
[img/Volumes/TRANSPORTE/Captura de pantalla 2018-07-15 a las 12.40.38.png][/img]

atugores

Re: Combinations

PostSun Jul 15, 2018 5:52 am

Sorry I do not know how to add an image.

atugores

PostSun Jul 15, 2018 6:29 am

Ok this is the pop up message.
Could not open the file “Passacaglia.OrganCombinationSet-Hauptwerk_xml”. Please make sure that you are logged onto the computer with an operation system account with sufficient privileges (such as an administrator account), check that you don’t have the file open in any other application, or try rebooting. If the golfer does not exist, please try reinstalling Hauptwerk. (File exists: N, parent folder exists: Y.)

Message code (for diagnostic purposes): 0053

Save information to a diagnostic File

I have the Diagnostic file but I don't know how to send it

IainStinson

PostSun Jul 15, 2018 12:05 pm

I think you should check that the user running HW has permission to write a file in the folder into which your SaveAs request is trying to write. How to do this depends on the OS you are running.

Have you tried Save and let HW choose the name? Does this fail in the same way? If this works try your SaveAs using the same folder HW used.

Diagnostic reports are normally sent from https://www.hauptwerk.com/forms/support/ which you reach forms Support on the main menu bar of the website and then select Support Ticket.

Iain

Return to Technical support