Search:
Submit Search

Problems with update Interface software

Hauptwerk software technical support only. Please make sure you have read the manual, tutorials and FAQ pages before requesting support.

Problems with update Interface software

Postby contrebasse80 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:58 am

Hello,

I have a problem with my Hauptwer-/Audio-Setting: I updated the drivers for my MIDI-/Audio-Interface (Steinberg UR22 MK2). After the update Hauptwerk didn´t find the interface and it told me to configure the interface new. I was afraid to lose the MIDI-settings, so I went back to an earlier restore point. But since that I couldn´t close Hauptwerk anymore, so I always have to shut the PC down with the power button.

Is there any possibility to renew Hauptwerk without losing the MIDI-settings? Can I use the backup in this case that the programm doesn´t work properly anymore?
And another question: I have always problems with audio glitches and sound irritations. I found the guide in the forum which you can go through to identify and prevent audio glitches. I found that maybe the problem is, that I use a USB-Switch for my MIDI Interface. Can I change the USB-Slot? HW won´t recognize it probably later...

Thanks a lot,

Markus
contrebasse80

Return to Technical support