It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:46 am

Problems with update Interface software

Hauptwerk software technical support only. Please make sure you have read the manual, tutorials and FAQ pages before requesting support.
  • Author

contrebasse80

Problems with update Interface software

PostSat Dec 01, 2018 2:58 am

Hello,

I have a problem with my Hauptwer-/Audio-Setting: I updated the drivers for my MIDI-/Audio-Interface (Steinberg UR22 MK2). After the update Hauptwerk didn´t find the interface and it told me to configure the interface new. I was afraid to lose the MIDI-settings, so I went back to an earlier restore point. But since that I couldn´t close Hauptwerk anymore, so I always have to shut the PC down with the power button.

Is there any possibility to renew Hauptwerk without losing the MIDI-settings? Can I use the backup in this case that the programm doesn´t work properly anymore?
And another question: I have always problems with audio glitches and sound irritations. I found the guide in the forum which you can go through to identify and prevent audio glitches. I found that maybe the problem is, that I use a USB-Switch for my MIDI Interface. Can I change the USB-Slot? HW won´t recognize it probably later...

Thanks a lot,

Markus

Return to Technical support