Search:
Submit Search

Equalization

Hauptwerk software technical support only. Please make sure you have read the manual, tutorials and FAQ pages before requesting support.

Equalization

Postby waltk » Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:47 am

Environment: Mac Mini i5 16 Gb memory, Mojave 10.14.5. Hauptwerk 4.2.1, advanced Mt. Carmel Skinner, Menesterol, and St Anne. Rodgers 330 converted to MIDI controller with DTS, ZOOM UAC-8 audio

Is there an easy way to modify the equalization of an organ? Right now I'm using the audio system that was part of the Rodgers 330 (3 100w amplifiers, driving a subwoofer on one channel and two arrays of 6x9" instrument speakers on the the other two). I'm going to go to a more "HiFi" setup (like a bunch of Behringer 1031s or some such) in the future, but now, I just want to practice and quit spending money. The control program for the UAC-8 is quite nice, but there don't seem to be equalizers on the output channels.

Thanks!
Walter Knowles
Everett, WA
waltk

Re: Equalization

Postby magnaton » Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:23 am

Hello Walter,

LOL, just when you think you've seen all the available audio interfaces, another one pops up! I did some quick research on this unit and it refers to a application called MixEfx:

UAC-8 MixEfx application allows you to add reverb or delay effects to inputs and outputs

This software should have come with your unit or is a available for download. Some audio interfaces like Apollo and PreSonus have you download a free plug-in for the desired effect you want to incorporate. There *should* be EQ capabilities either natively with MixEfx or a by a plug-in. Check with your vendor if need be.

Danny B.
magnaton

Return to Technical support