It is currently Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:13 pm

Instruments that don't show in iLok

Hauptwerk software technical support only. Please make sure you have read the manual, tutorials and FAQ pages before requesting support.
  • Author

Grant_Youngman

Instruments that don't show in iLok

PostWed Dec 11, 2019 12:40 am

After doing the HW5 migration, I find that several instruments I purchased over the years and (as best I can remember) required a dongle update, do not appear in my iLok list.

Is it up to me then to convince the supplier that I own the sample set? Is it possible that something get lost during migration of dongle licenses?
Grant

zurek

Re: Instruments that don't show in iLok

PostWed Dec 11, 2019 2:05 am

I can only answer for myself. All Sonus Paradisi sample sets are ready for HW5. All your past purchases are stored inside your user account at the Sonus Paradisi web pages. You should be able to find all your past purchases there and therefore you do not need to convince me about your purchases.

The list of sample sets which need reinstallation in HW5 is here:
http://www.sonusparadisi.cz/en/blog/sam ... k-5-ready/

Please note, that not all sample sets require reinstallation. Also, not all sample set should appear on the iLok dongle. The unencrypted sample sets never appear on the iLok dongle! The unencrypted sample sets do not need any iLok dongle. They run smooth immediately after installation. Sonus Paradisi has a majority of sample sets unencrypted (still).

mdyde

PostWed Dec 11, 2019 9:21 am

Hello Grant,

[Topic moved here.]

Please email me a list of the sample sets you think are missing, as well as your iLok account name (not your password). I can then cross-check the list against our database to see whether anything might have gone wrong. I'll send you a P.M. with my direct email address.
Best regards, Martin.
Hauptwerk software designer/developer, Milan Digital Audio.

[Please use email or the Contact page if you need to contact us privately, rather than private forum messages.]

Grant_Youngman

PostWed Dec 11, 2019 9:58 am

I think I have it sorted out.

1. The sets don't a license (which assumes one still can locate the CD/DVDs to reinstall on the new machine)
2. (Bigger issue), My email address changed some years ago, and my purchases were scattered over two accounts at more than one sample set vendor. I'm getting it resolved as the problem crops up directly with the suppliers. I had s suspicion this was going to be a problem … and sure enough, it's been confirmed as one :mrgreen:
Grant

mdyde

PostWed Dec 11, 2019 10:15 am

Thanks, Grant.

Excellent.
Best regards, Martin.
Hauptwerk software designer/developer, Milan Digital Audio.

[Please use email or the Contact page if you need to contact us privately, rather than private forum messages.]

Return to Technical support